Optical fibres are housed in loose tubes that are made of high-modulus plastic and filled with tube filling compound. The tubes and fillers are stranded around a non-metallic central strength member with dry water-blocking material to form a cable core. An extremely thin outer PE sheath is extruded outside the core.
· This dielectric optical cable is designed for blowing installation technique.
· Small size and light weight.High fibre density, allowing full use of duct holes.
· Tube filling compound providing key protection for fibres.
· Dry Core Design – Cable core water blocked by means of dry “water swellable” technology for quicker, cleaner cable prep for jointing.
· Allowing to blow by phases to reduce initial investment.
· Avoiding destructive excavations and no need to pay high fees for deploying. permission, applicable for constructions in crowded metropolitan area networks.
· Allowing to cut micro ducts anywhere anytime for branch without influences on other cables, saving manholes, hand holes and cable joints.